View Single Post
Old 11-27-2001, 03:29 AM   #7
Whailor

Well, if someone dies in my party, like the usual death where I can resurect them, then I do not reload. I just resurect them. Love 'em rods and have couple. Also party members do not blow in bits'n'pieces, only once, when I had some big fight ahead at lower level in one of the houses with slaver lords band (ye know, THAT house hehe). Anyway I took off Party AI but guess I double clicked, drat.. And so it goes that the Aerie, to whom the thief got too close and who then switched to the HtH weapon (Aerie), after the thief's death charged the kensai there. Duh! Stupid of Aerie. Brave, but stupid. Bam! And the floor was covered with Aerie shaped chunky bits, as Minsc would put it..

Then I reloaded, since it was an unplanned accident, which was not supposed to happen heheh. But otherwise no, I either resurect them with the rod, spell, or go to temple. If someone is Imprisoned, I seek a mean to free him/her (scroll mainly, mages cannot yet cast the spell Freedom). Luckily I needed that only once. If someone gets petrified, I "un-pertify" them with the scroll or the spell. If I want to get rid of someone in the party, I disband him/her.