View Single Post
Old 02-21-2001, 07:44 PM   #95
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

HaHa! Stealth!! Very funny! "special treat"!! "Come here boy (whistle!). Ok, now I'll give you a yummy if you clean the gutters! Go on! That's my boy!!"

Tobbin - Thanks! I try! And I do actually have a cat so it didn't take me long to jump on that one!

Ladyzekke looks out her chamber windows and spots the duel of Tobbin and Jerome outside. "Light, this is great! They are actually fighting over me and not my sister for a change! Fight, fight! A paladin and a knight! Wait. I shouldn't be doing this, it is not right, I have to stop them before somebody get's hurt. What would Cloudbringer do? She is much better at this sort of thing than I. I think I'll go ask her." Ladyzekke rushes down the hallway and up the winding tower stairs and bursts into Cloudbringer's room. As she enters, her feet stop abruptly, her hand still on the doorlatch. Before her is CB and BK in quite a compromising position. CB and BK both turn their heads towards Ladyzekke, eyes wide as saucers and lips puckered. Ladyzekke gasps and covers her eyes and hurtles herself out of the room slamming the door behind her turning many many shades of red. "Oh God's teeth my eyes are burning!" She staggers down the hallway wondering what to do when she hears deafening screetching coming from Lord of Alcohol's wing. "Looks like LofA is here blasting away Ozzie again. Mmm. Maybe he can give me some insight as to what I should do."