View Single Post
Old 08-25-2002, 07:18 PM   #150
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Dont u think u ppl are overeacting JUST a little? yes there HAVE been TOO many spam threads, and yes, it HAS gotten outa hand.. but, there ARNT any DECENT topics around either... I sympathise with you, and maybe some of us "younger members" DID get a little carried away; but I for one assure you that it wasnt MY intention to gain ranks; after all, its just a picture isnt it? anyway, I KNOW Ive posted too much, and if "Lord" Ziroc wishes to take away my "new found" ranks, so be it.

As I said, its only a picture, and it donest make the slightest bit of difference to me; I posted becuase I was enjoying myself. And I was in the "company" of friends; I have a feeling tho that these sorts of threads will stop soon anyway.. I susspect its just a "faze"... andway, I think that maybe you're annoyed at spam in general, and that this is kinda the "last straw" yes, I suppose things DO tend to boil to a point, and then they all come out at once, and everyone has a moan. well, thats my little bit. Anyway, I dont plan to post so much for a while.