View Single Post
Old 10-26-2001, 09:01 AM   #4
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(OOC: No reply from Spree yet, so I'm continuing on this thread. Pls let me know if I should shift it to the previous thread...)

~ She steps out of the temple, casting quick glances around her surroundings. It is noon, and the city is swarming with activity. Her eyes are downcast, yet her jaws are firmly set. Characteristically, her hands grip the hilts of her Celestial Fury and Daystar. Turning to Aerynkoryk, she whispers ~ "Go to Kaz, my friend." ~ The raven takes off into the sky, in search of his mistress. ~

~ Making her way to the adventurer's mart located in the centre of the city, she enters and addresses the storekeeper bluntly ~ "Give me 3 potions of extra healing, 2 each of cure poison and cure disease, a lantern, some rope, tinder and a dye; any colour will do." ~ She pays the 1,800 gp incurred, packs the newly acquired items in her bag and leaves the store. ~

~ As she walks back towards the main street, her sharp eyes take in every corner and bend within her range of sight. Finally, her eyes stray to the bridge and she spots familiar faces. Larry gallantly kissing Kaz's hand, Kaz giggling bashfully, Isabeau observing them and Aerynkoryk fluttering nearby. A strange smile creeps into her lips; relief, envy and sadness mingle and she feels the curious eyes of onlookers perceiving her expression. She hesitates in her steps, wondering if they have seen her or whether she should continue on her journey undetected. ~

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-26-2001).]