Thread: IF yoU!!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 05:47 PM   #16
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Spirits Forever - This is one of those questions you ask at a motivational seminar, right? Where everyone goes ahead and lists all of their hopes and dreams and then realises that they COULD achieve all of those things if they only abandoned their fear of failure and believed that they could not fail!!! (and buy all of the motivational audio tapes and lecture brochures for the low low price of $59.95)

Right?

Because motivational seminars piss me off. They insult my intelligence. Pop-culture motivationalists basically ask me to give them money for calling me a ■■■■■. I'm an egotistical man and I don't like being called a ■■■■■... I just don't. It makes me want to wipe the smug grins off've their capitalist exploit-people's-naivete-for-quick-monetary-gain faces.

It really does...

Exactly!

You can be friends with God, all you have to do is give 10% of your net-income to that nice, trustworthy-looking man over there!

P.S. Don't mean to diss christians who believe, just the gullibleness of some people.