View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 11:45 AM   #3
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by quietman1920:
The ultimate "have friends over & have fun with the Game cube" games are Mario Party 4 and Monopoly. Four friends, chips, and a bottle of wine and you're Set. Trust me, you'll go out and Buy the 3rd & 4th controllers once you see the game play.

If you like RPG, (Hmmm, now why would I think That???) there is a decent one : Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance. Great Game, but it has a serious flaw: Only Play one campaign at a time. The save function defaults to you saving your single game over any other game you have saved: i.e. the two-player game that you and your significant other have been playing & building for Months that you were so selfish to erase that she's so angry, she's not even Speaking to you...err umm right. Sorry...didn't mean to project. But do be careful when you are saving & copying games with the cube.
I've played Baldur's gate on the PS2 and I didn't find it too interesting, a nice rental game though. The idea ofan RPG does sound good but...WHICH ONE TO GET!

As for the party games you suggested, I got a couple of the paryy and soth park games on the N64, they were fun with my mates the first couple of time after that it grew repetitive.