View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 06:33 PM   #34
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hey! Awesome! Glad you liked it! If you're talking about the video being dodgy... Aye... the first... I'd say three episodes, it's iffy. (We were tinkering around with different settings - for example, Episode 2 is cropped on the top and the bottom, an effect we were toying with - to give it the "Wide Screen" effect).

Episode Four, we found the settings that we really liked. So Episode 4 and onward, the video is very crips and clean!

So let me know when you get to those episodes, what you think! [img]smile.gif[/img] Episode 5 is the latest one available! Here in a few days, I am going to release the episode we did for PC GAMER UK (the magazine hit the stands last Saturday in the UK). And then probably a week after that, Episode 6 will become available for download.

We finished recording the audio for Episode 7, and have Episode 8 already written down. So we need to film 7, and do the audio for 8, and I am already hard at work on writing Episode 9! You will be happy to hear that Episode 5 introduces a new person (they don't remain with us, but it's a new person no less!), Episode 6 introduces a new person (again, they don't travel with us, but new, no less!), Episode 8 and Episode 9 will also feature new people, and Episode 10 features Pawl the Dorf, who will travel with us, through Episode 12, I believe it is.

We have it all the way planned out to the end of Season 1 (which is Episode 21). But the entire thing will focus on our two heroes, Peter and Grayson! [img]smile.gif[/img]