View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #153
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Arrow Re: Antagonist’s Anarchy: Derived from Dianthus

“Is he drunk?” Asokil gestured at Jason, from astride his steed, watching the fellow as he fell to his knees, clutched his nose and stood back up again. “You know each other?” He looked back at Nivram, then at Jason, and shrugged to himself, “Odd bunch.”

As Ydalon addressed him - well, he assumed he addressed him - Asokil arched an eyebrow in an eerily familiar manner, reminiscent Isokla in bodylanguage as well as tone, “Are you addressing me?” The question was slightly pointed, as if he might take offence at being labelled a he-she thing, “I am a warrior, in search of the Blue Lotus, she whom is fairest in all the land.” A pause, “You may address me as 'Asikol', or 'Asokil'. Such is the closest in your tongue. There are days when I find either works.” A slight shrug; he glanced around, as if he were about to say more, and thought better of it; instead, he muttered, “Still an odd bunch.

“What of you, stranger?.”

Last edited by Calaethis Dragonsbane; 04-15-2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: (edit: fixed a typo. Really need to proofread "THere" is dreadful :P)
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote