View Single Post
Old 10-01-2001, 09:30 PM   #142
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Scratches a scar running above her lip~ "All right, time to install the tap." ~After hammering in several kegs containing all the infamous Fearun ales and whines, she steps back to admire her handy work~ "Gorgeous!" ~Picks up a mug and selects some Bitter Black Ale~ "Ah..." ~Belches loudly.~ "A'ight... Next lets get some labels here..." ~Drills several copper name-plates to the wooden kegs. Bitter Black Ale, Evermead, Winter Whine, Dale Ale, Dwarven Grog, Golden Sands, Turnip Juice, Elven Whine, Average Ale, and then the last two tags are something you'd never heard of before, one was called Moondog Grog and the other was Ravenwood's Bittersweet Ale.~ "A'ight now Leafblade you listen 'ere. You should know well these average 'uns that are served at every tavern in Fearun. If anybody requests otherwise I have a few extra flasks in the cellar. But these last two you be wary of friend. Ravenwood's Bittersweet Ale is a family secret. Don't sell that one, people who work here are welcome to it as I trust them well enough, but don't sell it ESPECIALLY not to the Aerie kin. Now..." ~She chuckles and takes another swig of ale.~ "The Moondog Grog is the only thing you EVER serve to the Aerie-worshipers. I don't care if they give you a thousand gold for a golden sands you MUST give them the Moondog Grog." ~Inquisitave looks all around she explains further~ "Moondog Grog is my horses' piss a'ight? THAT's why ya only give it to the Aerie worshipers."