View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 08:42 PM   #20
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

what about the newborns addicted at birth? what about the guys that rob and murder in order to pay for their "fix"? what about the fact that not only are they illegal (for a reason) they are just dumb. they do NOTHING except BAD things to your body, and yet people do them. i know that it is "cool" to do drugs nowadays, at least thats what most seem to think. that is until they are broke, sick, and a shadow of their former selves, because their whole life was consumed by the lifestyle. i have done my share of drugs. the effects were indeed cool, but the outcome is bad. i wasted my money on a cheap thrill, and i wish that i didnt. i have seen friends use drugs, get hooked, and are now DEAD because of overdose, murder, and accidental death, all due to the drugs that were so "cool". i just wish the law would allow vigilante's against drug dealers, because i know of a few in my area. maybe i'll just make an anonymous tip to the police, and take the scum from the street. DRUGS= STUPIDITY, PRISON, BANKRUPTCY, or DEATH!!! dont do them, they arent worth it.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century