View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 01:26 PM   #106
dplax
Jack Burton

Nivram

Nivram had gained quite a lot more information to add to the profiles he was building up of the others. Zak was the one, who thought that he was cool, but as Isokla had showed was very easily showed that his views weren't necessarily right.

Telryn looked like what you would call a typical warrior, not bothering much with the arcane.

Kagarioni seemed to be interesting; open and welcoming to some, yet passing judgment quite quickly on others.

The others Nivram did not pass judgment on yet.

He turned to Isokla, and was just about to speak, when Kagarioni came and did so. Then hearing what Kagarioni had said, he reacted.

"Don't you see. Isokla here has said that she will not take part in any bloodshed, and her opinion in this matter seems to be unchangeable to me. You, yourself, Kagarioni had said that you would go to the bandit's lair, and I admit that so did I." He looked around and lowered his voice. "But seeing how some of our companions are behaving at the moment, I might change my opinion." He then let his voice carry further so that even those in camp could hear it "And anyway why would you need to kill the bandits? Couldn't teaching them a lesson be enough? A lesson after which they wouldn't come back?"

It was one of the rare moments for Nivram when he wasn't thinking depressively. For once he was thinking not only for himself, but for others also.

OOC: as Calaethis has added, I shall also add that Nivram's views don't necessarily match my views.

[ 08-11-2005, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]