View Single Post
Old 02-02-2001, 08:10 AM   #50
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hmmm... i remember that one Memnoch although i came when the battle is already ending... heh... i rememeber posting something there but i dont know what... anyway... i still rememeber that you got his IP address and all and the "nameless-flamer-that-should-not-be-named-lest-tradegy-strikes-again" said that he was able to log back on because he got a different IP... to think we would lose the battle when Armisel showed up and used his unique skill in able to get the "nameless-flamer-that-should-not-be-named-lest-tradegy-strikes-again" real address (his home address)... where he studied... and something else... but the funny part wuz ,for me, (well not funny that time but right now would be just right to rekindle old memories) that Armisel threatened to go to his house... talk to his parents and beat the hell out of him ... boy... (ever since Armisel found out how close he was living near him) the "nameless-flamer-that-should-not-be-named-lest-tradegy-strikes-again" just shut up... heh... its nice to chat with old memeories although they are already 2-3 months ago... (to think its already called ancient already)

ps: i want to give a toast... to old Memnoch and Armisel, two great warriors, against 2 great enemies managed to win in the end of the long battle that plagued the board so long ago... cheers