View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 12:53 PM   #20
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Well Lavindathar seeing as I don't know your age.... [img]graemlins/female.gif[/img] .... I might be an older woman [img]graemlins/girlsmile2.gif[/img] btw, I luurrrrvvveee ur sig!!! What a wonderful shade of blue! do you know how to make posts that shade of blue? I'd love to be able to do that!

Avatar!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Wow!!! Those adorable little smileys doing the mexican wave! How'd u do that? it isn't on any of the symbols! mmmm... u really think anyone can sway me? [img]graemlins/shooter02.gif[/img] Just picture me in my corset [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img] and leather boots... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] ~wry grin~

Grojlach I meant rooms/forums that are the most fun [img]graemlins/1ohbaby.gif[/img] do u do the alt codes too?

I haven't actually read any of these books... any particular one u guys reccommend reading first? Maybe then I'd know what each character is [img]smile.gif[/img]

Legolas!!!! ~droolz~ mmmmMMMMmmmMMMMmmm [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] that character is soooo unbelievably awesome!

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]