View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 10:46 AM   #56
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Merry Christmas Callum !!!

Your Christmas present is as follows:

As I can't bring you snow (even assuming my omniscient imaginary position) I can give you a holiday, which will take you and your family to a snowy place of your choice, to have a white Christmas.

Here you will receive all of your presents, some of which are:

The new slim Play station 2 along with a lot of games, such as GTA San Andreas, so you don't have to borrow your friend's any more.

And a Sony 20 gigabyte NW-HD3 with all the Nightwish albums pre loaded on it, and any other music you like such as Korn etc. In your choice of colours.

With that you also receive the entire Nightwish album collection, as well as a signed copy of their latest "Once".

You are then flown home and given time to decide which Nightwish concert to visit with you're backstage passes, along with which you receive 8 tickets, which include airfare, flying first class to your choice of concert location, at no cost to you, along with free hotel stay in a luxury suite, for your friends/family, this includes;
Germany, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Switzerland, France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Romania, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Equador, Mexico, Canada, Finland, Denmark, UK, Belgium, Japan, Australia, Norway and USA and a range of cities in said countries.

You then return home, and I hope you enjoyed yourself.