View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 09:08 PM   #1
Wombstar
Dungeon Master

Hello.
I'm indeed new to theses fourms.. got board one night as as i have been playing the game i thought id join in.

Couple of points and questions about the bank jobs giving to you but Rattus ans myles..

Now i made the mistake of doing the bank job for Rattues before giving the bank the diamond, i ended up selling it.. but what is the prize for returning it to the bank?

I also read that Rattues is indeed dead? so how can you 'complete' the quest? it's still in my book as being uncompleted (it's still highlited)
I was reading you need to speak with Don(?) about him... do you get some kind of prize after finding out Rattus is dead? Trouble is i've killed Don (because i didn't want to pay him all that cash) lol.. so i guess the quest goes ans unfinshed? There also doesn't seem alot of point to that quest.. after killing off eveyone in the bank the vaults just take you back to the prison which you have already been to and completed.

And a smal note about the blue feather.. i gave to the.. (?) in the trees who made me a potion to buy.. what is the potion caled? looking at his list it trade items i couldn't see what the feather has become?

Anyway hope to contine chatting with you.
Wombstar is offline   Reply With Quote