Thread: Best combo
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2001, 01:28 PM   #3
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

my main character is a fighter/mage. i also have a fighter with a bow, a dwarven fighter with hammers, for those pesky @ss golems, a cleric, also with hammers, clerics are important for the healing and resurection at high levels. i love to play elves, and it is the only thing that will bring them back. besides, healing is very important when you are in a place where you CANT rest. i also have a fighter/thief, so i can backstab and do alot of damage. and i ended my party with a paladin, just to give me another fighter, he has a two handed sword, just for damage, and variety. personaly i think that the party depends on the interests of the person playing them. i like to play with fighters, and mages alot. once i went through with a fighter/mage, a thief/mage, a cleric/mage, and three straight mages. let me tell you, that was a fun @ss experience, all i did was cast stonespells, and mirror images, and minor globes, and i was rockin. except when i ran into guys with magic resistance, then i had to memorize lower magic resistance, and rest. anywho, im babbling again, so ill just shut up. later

Just My Two Gold Pieces

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine