View Single Post
Old 01-21-2001, 02:05 AM   #20
ArmageddonX
Welcomed New User

FIRST of all, it's expert excriment EXPIDITER! It's an all E thing.

Second I'd just like to say... what was it now... oh yeah! FALLOUT 1 AND 2 IS TOTALLY GNARLY!! And I don't use the term gnarly lightly, or ever...

Third is a couplet actics I used in the FLT games. Companions SUCK, money is WORTHLESS (all over), and energy weapons are a WASTE of time. I go about with my main character and I've completed both FLT games without too much trouble. I use fast shot, bonus ranged attack, and the H&K P90c and, sometimes, uh, that other gun I can't remember, to take out any normal situation creature with ease. If I'm fighting all of new reno or the Enclave, the Red Ryder BB Gun is a hand-held apocolypse (I'd use the term armageddon but that's been used somewhere).

Fourth, my description of the game: Some of the quests... can be... a little tiresome, after the fifteenth time you play it (yes that's right, I have no life :Þ, j/k). There are a couple bugs in the game that one must be wary about. Now the good stuff. TACTICAL WIT. UNLIKE the BG games, every step is turn based in combat. You must choose who you fire at, what weapon to use, where to aim, what ammo to use, whether or not to use drugs or medical supplies at every movement point being careful not to use them all up because then it's thier turn (hence the term, turn based). It's totally fun to smack a centuar with a super sledge and see him go flying, and to take down a mobster with a bozar (heh, heh). You'd have a blast to play it. There are an innumberable other reasons why FLT games are so awesome but it's my bed time. Hope this helps Memnoch. Knowing you like BG games Memnoch, there is about a 96% chance you'll love FLT games as much if not more.