View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 04:21 PM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

This should probably go without saying, but I will anyway. The following reply is one big spoiler, if you have not played through all three campaigns, or simply do not want spoiler type info, do not continue reading...
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

OK, the easiest part first, yes, you can run the same char all the way through all three campaigns. I would not recommend that though. Main reason is, Shadows is built for a lvl one char, and you should end up somewhere around lvl 18 in the first OC. If you choose to run that char in shadows, it will take away from game play. However, you can take the same char that finishes Shadows, and run straight into Hordes. In fact, the game presumes that that is what you have done. To support this, Deekin will call your char boss, even if you have never actually met him with that char, in the previous campaign. Yes, you do lose your gear in Hordes, at the beginning, part of the story line, however, you will be able to get it back.
As to builds, there are too many to mention. There are posts aplenty about them all over this forum. Choose the one's that look best to you, and run with em.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote