View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 04:09 AM   #94
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hello, folks. On several forums (ranging from RedvsBlue, to my own personal forum, to even our own precious forum here - several people asked us some Q&A (after stealing the idea from Tink and Ashlan)!

Now, the only one we're making available, is the LO-RES version. This is because the low res version is 97 megs all by itself. The high res version was something like 288 megs. Now I am more than sure no one wants to download a 288 meg file. I'd be surprised if anyone wants to download a 97 meg file of Adam and I answering some Q&A.

If you're questioning the size of the file - it's because it's 45 minutes long! That's right, this isn't one you can just sit down and watch - you have to commit to this one. Now, I am also going to warn parents up front - this is not one for kids to watch. There happens to be quite a bit of swearing through the video.

Another side note, I was originally going to edit it so that the questions were images, then you'd get our answers - but after importing this - I just loved the casualness of this video, and pretty much left it exactly as it is.

People we answered questions from are: Nameless, Ariess22, Chessrook, Temptress, The Crazy Owl, Almirena, DiMono, Ashlan, LilMermaid, Kometda, Tink, Bryy, nmorris, Angelus7 and finally, Mank.

Neverending Nights Q&A - An Evening With NeN - (96.8 Megs) - 44:29 in length - Download, enjoy and pass the URL to others! Thanks to all of you who took the time to ask questions, hope the answers at least amused you!