View Single Post
Old 09-30-2001, 01:12 AM   #244
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(OOC: Rissa is a Lawful Good female elven Fighter/Thief who wields and enchanted scimitar and has an easier time being violent than most elves.

Ben is a Lawful Neutral male elven Fighter, he wields a highly magical battle axe and is very skilled at fighting even though he prefers not to.

Kharanax is a male human Sorcerer, at the moment, he's not really human, but a curse prevents him from using his true form and all of his powers, he's also Lawful Evil, but he sometimes acts a bit nicer than you'd expect a Lawful Evil person to do, he prefers not to use weapons but instead prefers to kill his foes with precise magical attacks, if it is necessary to use weapons however, he can summon his staff, Flamewood, which sometimes incinerates the things which he strikes with it.

Siria is a Neutral Good female human warrior, she's younger and less experienced than the others, she wields a magical long sword.

Dac is a Chaotic Neutral mage, he wields a Vorpal Dagger, he prefers spells which kill his enemies without unneccessary gore(Death Spell, Power Word Kill, and such spells), he also wields quite a few homemade spells, such as Dark Flame, which launches a bolt of black flame at his foes, the bolt both sets them on fire and attempts to flay their soul, another spell he's made himself is Jelly Lightning, it's much like Chain Lightning, except that those who are struck by it have their bones turned to jelly and sometimes their internal organs implode as well.

There, now you know a bit about these new characters, after writing that I'm too tired to write an IC post too, I'll make one later.)

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy

General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department and Jumprope Compound in the IW Peacekeeping Force.

I've also got a pretty long sig.