Thread: BEST TIPS!
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2001, 08:12 PM   #116
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

I was told I should post this here. If you buy like 1 1/2 thousand arrows+1 or bolts+1(you buy 8 at a time so you have to multiply 1500 by 8)and KEEP them in your inventory then your weight amount should be on the negatives! this means that anyone can carry any amount forever becaudse it will always be gray! I might be wrong about the amount and if i am just keep buying them! okie doke?

Now i have posteed this one before but incase you missed it then here it is again. If you are low on cash then get 1000 or more (i recomened you get about 2000 or 3000 but 1000 at min) spend 500 to join the warriors guild and then buy special iteams arrows+1 and sell them back keep doing this for a while (i know it gets boring and when you have so much money you finger will hurt from clicking to buy) and you will make more money selling them then buying them. at around 1000000 gold (takes like 30 minutes to get from starting with 10000) then when you buy max arrows and sell them then you make about half a million so you never run out of cash!
Ziggy is offline   Reply With Quote