Thread: LOF: Awakenings
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 01:11 PM   #4
Kazilan
Elminster

Mahjong Solitaire Champion

Pandaros

Pandaros fingered the new arrowheads in his belt pouch. It was a new day for him. A job, plenty of supplies, and a cleric in case things went south. He couldn't ask for more. Except, of course, to know where his new friend had gone. Pandaros knew how long it could take to empty oneself of the drinking done the night before, but this was bordering on the ludicrous. Either Sever was setting a new world record or he had disappeared. So much for heroes.

"It appears that you are right, my companion. Sever is gone. I suggest that we head into the wilds and start our search. I can't remember if the Lockes gave us a location for the most recent disturbance, it seems like our conversation with them happened eons ago," - I really need to cut back on the drinking, he added to himself - "but once we determine a destination I'm ready to head out. If we should see signs of trouble I can scout ahead. Better to gather information before jumping to the fray, I always say."

Pandaros rested a hand on the hilt of his sword while waiting for the dwarf's response.

OOC - Feels good to be back with this character - Added color, thanks for the pm Larry

[ 02-06-2007, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Kazilan ]
Kazilan is offline   Reply With Quote