View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 12:23 PM   #7
morningstar
The Magister

Well I have finished it once, however the Crypt I did 5 times, the serpant temple I did 10 times, Shuregeon Castle 3 times, the Boogre Prison twice, Dragon Spire 3 times (had a lot of trouble swimming in this one, and then onto the end. Sure have learned a lot from this site though and you should see the big folder with all the answers I have collected. Boy did I have a lot of trouble with the Amazoni Man Plants though and was I amazed to find them three times later on, but by then I was a lot stronger and with the hints on the Lillies I mastered them all! I have studied my collected answers and the manuel a long...time to get best results. The maps sure helped and as my eyesight is bad I enlarged them to get a better idea. I think I have tried all the suggestions that people have given me and the ones on the Barbarian I am going to use in my new game which is in progress. Boy I forgot how hard it was at the beginning, but I am loving the challenge. I think I will continue trying different characters all the time with different settings too.