View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #31
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Ironworks Forum When it comes to oddities, I can find interesting ones...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toot033 View Post
I finished the DPG with a paly8/WM7/Cot25 and it did not give me a reward. Then depression set in.....
That has been a problem for a while...

The awards for the Drow Proving Grounds should be altered somewhat. I guess based on the primary class you have the most of. I know there were a few topics based on that previously. We would have to look in the archived forums in order to rediscover it, however.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/...roving+grounds
(one of the DPG threads)
http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/...roving+grounds
(another of the DPG threads)

As well, there is still the problem in the extended Southquarter of Skullport: Xanather Thief Scouts do not decay into nothingness. Me personally? I would love for the Xanather Thief Scouts and the Xanather Guild Guard to leave behind everything they have on them. It would be more money to get (for greedy bastards like myself) and another set of items we could go through and exchange with our henchmen when we take them with us.

Something else: those rabid bats in that same area should be somewhat stronger. Same with the rats. Perhaps a little more berserker or assassin in their makeup. It would keep players on their toes within that region (like the rest of the Xanather legions were not enough for that). I personally wouldn't mind the rats having some monk in them. It would be interesting to try to run after them and they started doing cartwheels and all that...
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.

Last edited by Mozenwrathe; 04-06-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote