Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid:
just stop arguing
i don't care
i'm not upgrading
you telling me to constantly do stuff like this only gives me a headache. I'm not going to upgrade.
Please don't reply to this with "yes you should, because you are right, and blah blah, windows in genral is so bad, blah." I'm not going to change.
Anyway yeah, don't take that the wrong way, i'm not angry, buy you do say things like this a bit too much for my liking.
Maybe you don't care, but most of do. I'm happy that LennonCook is contributing to the forum by warning us when a new bug/exploit is found.

I see no reason to leave a weakness that can give total control of my computer to just about anyone with some knowledge if I can avoid it...

I wish we had more usefull members like him around here.
[/QUOTE]When text is quoted, it usually means a member is responding to something the quoted member posted, my post regarding the "pestering" was after my text was quoted, which i took to mean lennon was responding to sometihng i had said, and if you read back on the posts Azeral seems to believe the same by the sounds of his post.
Also i am friends with lennon in reality, so i don't mean any harm by what i said, and i hope it wasn't misunderstood, if so i apologise.