View Single Post
Old 09-29-2001, 12:27 PM   #1
onthepequod
Quintesson

It's Saturday morning. I have been up for a while now. Ihave ground some coffee beans and have brewed a pot of coffee. Right now, I am sitting in front of my comupter, twenty paces from my shop, with the smell of freshly hewn wood in the air, drinkin a cup of coffee. Life is grand! Coffee always adds a new perspective to things.

Here are my questions for all of you coffee drinkers. Are you a black or doctored up coffee person? What is the best cup of coffee you have every had.

Since I asked the questions, I believe etiquette dictates that I answer first. Personally I like both black coffee and doctored coffee. For me my choice depends on the time of day and the situation. However, with desert I will always drink black.

My favorite cup of coffee is a tie between three; 1) the infamous "Bowl Of Soul" from a coffee house in Sun Valley, ID known as Java, 2) a "Carmal High Rise" from any Carabou Coffee, and 3) a very stout black coffee with an extrordinarily rich desert from Cafe Latte in St. Paul, MN.

------------------