View Single Post
Old 03-26-2002, 02:20 PM   #30
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Seeing The Doppelganger Run Away Ino The Distance, He Kneels Down And Pulls A Glass Dagger From His Shoe, And Throws It Deep Into The Beasts Back. Then, Shouting A Mysterious Word, The Dagger Shook About, And Flew Back Into His Hand Where He Replaced It In His Shoe. The Doppelganger Fell On It's Knees And Died, Face Down*

*Spinning Round, He Only Saw Billy Yank Standing In The Middle Of Seven Doppelgangers, But Only 2 Were Giving Off Heat. Charging At The Greater Doppelganger Who Had Cast Mirror Image On Himself, Focusing On The Only One Which Was Producing Body Warmth, He Swung His Obisidan Sword Around His Head Once, And Smashed It Into Its Collar Bone; Splashing Blood Everywhere. He Wrenched Out His Sword, And Lunged It Back Into Its Stomach. Letting Out An Ear Piercing Howl, The Dying Doppelganger Pushed Himself Free, And Staggered Off Towards The Bushes*