View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 01:29 PM   #10
Userunfriendly
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
Sarevok's chance of scoring a Deathbringer Assault is actually 3% on each melee hit. And it's 200 Piercing damage, so critters like Mustard Jellies are still gonna laugh at you.

As for the choice of whether or not to use him: If you've never done X before, then by all means you should try X and see what happens.

As for whom to swap out, I would actually give Mazzy the boot, from a powergaming perspective. You're certianly not lacking in Tanking power, so one must look to secondary skills--and most of this game is melee-oriented, so being good with Gesen isn't as useful as Valygar's Stealth and excellent Elemental resists, or Keldorn's anti-Mage abilities and Carsomyr.
the stun effect seems to happen a lot more frequently...

i've experimented with giving deathbringer to other fighers in my parties, and at fairly high levels, deathbringer stun seems to happen almost with every 3-6th hit...

deathbringer has not only a piercing damage, but has the same almost unstoppable stun as celestial fury...i've stunned clay golems with a fighter who has deathbringer...only for a few rounds, but that's all you need... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jansens aren\'t as harmless like everybody supposes! <br />They got them stumpy legs and puffy potato noses! <br />And what\'s with all the turnips? <br />Why do they eat so much root vegetables, anyway? <br />Jansens, Jansens,<br />It must be Jansens!!!<br />(or griffins!)
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote