Thread: Do you smoke?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 08:32 AM   #3
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I don't smoke, I won't smoke, Never will smoke. Almost everyone in my family are smokers and I've lost alot of them to it. My mom used to be a heavy smoker, so was my dad. My mom quit and I got my dad to stop. Me, My cousin, and his son got our Uncle Darrin to stop smoking. My sister is a smoker and so is my brother. I'm encouraging them to stop because they both have younger children and we all know how much of an act it is to copy. My grandmother smokes and she swears she's trying to stop, but I've yet to see much difference. I'm really hoping they can stop. Tobacco companies keep reaching out to younger and younger age groups, why? They got to replace the dead ones. I saw this in a commercial once. So if you are a smoker, try and stop because it is bad for your health, and we all know it.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi