View Single Post
Old 03-30-2001, 10:57 AM   #38
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ATTENTION, PLEASE! ATTENTION, PLEASE! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS . . .OOPS sorry. . . this is for mature audiences only. I have an announcement to make in my new official capacity as Official Party Planner of the Moon's Hope Inn. You are all invited here Saturday evening for Zeeke's coming-out. . . . oops. . . . sorry . . . . promotion party. As you probably know KDog is passing on the mantle of corset loosener to Zeeke. This is a very serious matter. KDog has very big pants. . . er, I mean. . . shoes to fill. Therefore, the Ladies Guild met last night and we believe that such a title should not be confered without Zeeke passing some tests. Therefore the events for Saturday evening will be as follows:

Zeeke will "run the gauntlet." He must go to each lady in turn and use four to five phrases to woo her (Gray Mage you may want to have some tutoring sessions with Zeeke before the main event), he may not use the same phrases or words over. Points will be awarded on originality and creativity and how hot and bothered the lady becomes. This is followed by the Kiss portion of the test. Points will be scored for length, depth . . . .uh. . . . and other things.

And guys I know you are wondering whatyou will be doing while Zeeke rund the gauntlet. Well, good news, guys, drink up! All drinks are being provided free-of charge by the Ladies Guild. Then after all the guys are good and drunk. . . oh, I mean after Zeeke completes his test we will go to the next big event of the evening--the Wet Towel contest for the men. All of the guys will be required. . . oh, I meant to say, will be invitied to participate. You will go upstairs and remove your clothing (if you have not done so already) and take one of the handtowels provided courtesy of the Ladies Guild and step into the shower. After you are good and wet, return downstairs where the ladies will observe your various. . . . uh. . . . . attributes. You may bring your own towel; however, absolutely no beach or bath towels will be allowed in the Inn. Security will be at the door. You have very rigid standards. . . . sorry, I mean. we have very rigid standards at the Ladies Guild. Hand towels only will be allowed. I personally guarantee that a good time will be had by all . . . . the Ladies.
Dress optional

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Official Party Planner of the Moon's Hope Inn