View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 02:49 AM   #108
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Lioness, like Vaskez said it would help a lot if you could convert the image to a jpeg or gif format. Also because even if you do upload it yourself, a bmp size file will just be too huge, slow to open etc.

So if at all possible, try to convert the image yourself. Otherwise, maybe you can find another email address that allows the bmp file to be sent (maybe from school?). Then you can send it to me (PM me for the address) and I will size it down and put it up for you.
The last possibility would be to send a copy of the pic to me through the mail, but I think either of the two options above should be manageable [img]smile.gif[/img]
Let me know, OK? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hierophant, thanks! I'll update the index right away [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh and Mack_Attack, you can send your pictures to the email address in my profile and I'll put them up for you [img]smile.gif[/img]
G'day madchen! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Vaskez wanted me to delete his photos (who knows why ) so I guess this will mean the whole index will change...unless you can convince him to not go ahead with it (his existing photos are really cool, anyway!) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]