View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 03:59 AM   #1
Merlin Al'Thor
Drow Warrior

I'm starting a new story playing and anyone can write. Just don;t include cliches or whatever(don;t make your person too powerful) and stuff. I'm still now sure if i can just start my one but i'm doing it anyway.

Okay the story is Faerun is falling into a state of chaos. Drow rampage the Sword Coast, while Orcs maruade the North. And the Undead, led by the Death Knight, Taarkan, are destroying anything in their path. Its up to the "Order of
the Sunbringers" to save the world, or die trying.

You can be anyone u want from the classes in BGII AD&D rules, so it;ll be cool. There'll be three Lords as leaders, i'll be one of them, the High Mage Merlin, and the first two to post can be the others. Okay the story begins in the heart of the battle in the Sword Coast. Oh yeah the first 10 to post commands the others. Okay? i myself don;t know my sure footing but i'm not going to delete all this writing for nothing!

Merlin stares down at the ruined town and turns away to weep bitter tears, all the while cursing those blasted Drow. Before he could command his troops to move on, a horn blasts from the distance. It doesn;t take an expert to know that the horn was a announcement of Drows. Positioning your troops u get ready for the oncoming onslaught.

I'll check back in three hours to see if something happens, like people joining and the webmaster kicking me.