Old 10-21-2005, 05:30 AM   #17
Xaltar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by Xaltar:
Nice work, what apps do you use?

Are you into game modding/skinning/model creation?
I used trueSpace back then, I now use 3DS Max for all my work. And yep, I LOVE making games, and I'm about to release a huge mod pack for my Neverwinter Nights mod, Escape from Undermountain, which will add new monsters, icons, placeable models, and tilesets (terrain). I would love to do this for a living. Its awesome..

Been modeling since trueSpace v1.0 back in 1994, and before that, used Deluxe Paint in 1990 [img]smile.gif[/img] . Man have we come a long way.. lol!!

I can Model, draw textures, UV map, animation and 2D art. I use Adobe Photoshop for textures.
[/QUOTE]Sweet, I have been doing skins, maps, items and stuff since 94/95. I think I enjoy modding more than actually playing the games

I am looking for a better anatomicaly correct female torso for NWN. The ones I have found so far are just the ingame ones reskinned to look nude. The problem with that is that the breasts sit differently when not held up by clothes. They are way to high up on the models I have (even the jiggly ones). I am trying to make the skins look as real as possible but you can't do that if the proportions are wrong. Things like nymphs and dryads just look off....
I am getting 3ds max soon but do you have any idea what I will need to import/export to NWN?