View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 08:57 PM   #41
Assassin
Symbol of Cyric

Bah. Just would like to add in a few of my observations (after having to do a project on the defination of Intelligence )

Apparently, males have a greater chance to be on both extremes of the IQ spectrum. That is to say, males, more often than females, will be either really stupid, or really smart (which may be another reason why quite a few of the breakthroughs are made by guys). However, females are more of teh 'middle' type. They are usually of the more 'average' IQ. (that is to say, the middle ground between the two extremes) Also, the reason why guys don't do that great in elementary is because we like to fool around, while girls get on task more quickly and efficiently. However, as we get older, we focus more and prioritorize (spelling?) our schoolwork better. Just an observation.

Also, this coming from my sister, girls are also quite a bit more pre-occupied with other things rather than schoolwork as they grow older. As my sister would put it: "Have you ever listened to a guys' phone conversation? It goes like this: Hey... what's up... cool... nice... 'kay... bye. Now, for girls, it's quite a bit more... animated" Now, I'm not saying that she's right or not, but it's true; girls do socialize quite a bit more than guys.

Oh, and another thing; people are right when they say that girls are better at the arts them guys are. However, guys can analyse data quicker. =/ It's a tradeoff.
In The Terminator, Sarah Connor is told a speech by John Connor\'s father that John has given in the future. When John is born, Sarah tells John this speech, and John grows up to tell it in the future. So who wrote the speech?!