Thread: A Bg2 Quiz
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2001, 10:19 AM   #8
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Going to the slums and accepting Gaelan Bayle's quest triggers Chapter II. Also, Xzar's Place, with the two Apprenti, and the deserted house where Ployer is brought to bay have the same layout.OK Question:If Irenicus stripped you of your soul, and after you got it back in the Final Battle, what was that thing that got to be thrown in the Lava Lake by the Slayers? I thought he didn't have one. And why did it look like Arnold Schwarzenegger? Also, (asks my stepson) how come he (Irenicus) can kill people with a gesture(like the Elf Commanders in the Underdark), but is such a weenie when you take him on? Oh, and also, legendary item in J.I.'s dungeon is Hilt Jewel of the Equalizer. And you get +2 Sword of Chaos from the Genie, after you do his little quest. Is that the Elemental Plane of Air? First I knew of it.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote