View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 11:49 PM   #140
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Don't even worry about changing it then! [img]smile.gif[/img] Not worth any form of trouble! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
Cool stuff guys! Hope everything goes smoothly for ya.
Whoa! Someone replied to this and broke me talking to myself! Clearly I need to check here more often (been a long time since I stuck my nose in here...)

Anyway - thanks for the compliment! A shame others didn't see it as cool stuff! [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

The 2006 Mackies Nominations are released, and we didn't make it for an award, but are still up for a screening... Well, since it's out... I figured I'd release a SPONSOR ONLY video to the general public now...

=========================================
I figured I'd make this available to sponsors only. Essentially it's the opening "credits" and the "ending" credits to the NeN piece that is being submitted to the 2006 Machinima Film Festival. Please don't make this video link available anywhere, and I ask it not to be uploaded to Youtube.com or anything like that.

Several reasons:

1. It's intended for sponsors. You people donate and help keep the site up and going. So I wanted to offer a little something for the sponsors as a form of thanks. And trust me, this isn't much. But it's something.

2. We've not yet been officially selected or declined, so I would rather this not go out to the general public yet.

3. Well, three reasons sounds better, though I don't have an official third reason, other than saying that if I had three reasons, three reasons sounds better than two reasons, so that's my official third reason, so I guess I do have a third reason after all. Reasonable?

So here you go:

NeN 2006 Machinima Intro & Ending Credits. (16.4 Megs) - Right Click, Save As...

====================================