View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Default Re: Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, October 17, 2009

Playing Sacred Gold, and ran into a bit of a glitch with one of the quests in the swamps. The one for the goblin village. Got all the way to the Forest God Altar, did what the goblin shaman told me to do, then nothing. Then there was a marker for the quest all the way up in braverock castle town in one of the estate style homes. Leads into the basement and I go down and nothing there. Very annoying, especially since I don't have any useful saves prior to the incident.

Anywho, the recipe for the pumkin seeds I made should anyone want it.

you need:

1 cup of pumpkin seeds rinsed and dried.
6 tablespoons of sugar, divided use
1/4 teaspoon of salt (I used pickling salt for the finer grain)
1/2 pumpkin pie spice
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil

Steps:
1. preheat oven to 250F. Spread pumpkin seeds on baking sheet. Toast for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally until dry and toasted.

2. In a large bowl mix together 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.

3. heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add pumkin seeds and sprinkle sugar over, stir with wooden spoon until sugar is melts (about 45 seconds)

4. Pour seeds into bowl containing sugar mix, stir until coated, spread out onto wax paper and let cool before serving. Store in airtight container at room temp.

I found it to be reminiscent of honey roasted peanuts.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote