View Single Post
Old 02-23-2001, 03:42 PM   #88
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Melusine: I think you should keep your pic- no offense to anyone else, but daytime soaps in this country are more explicit than that drawing OR my conversations with Armisael for crying out loud - . And I hear words on sit-coms (and yes, this board!) these days that I won't use in public nevermind a forum. sheesh... And I'm really starting to feel 'stop posting' vibes - and I'm too damn tired to deal with it just now. Come on, show of hands here... how many of you READ the damn 'steam' threads and keep coming back hmmm? Yah, I thought so. So if anyone is ticked off at me for spamming, steaming or just babbling incessantly, please send your comments to my email, not the board. I don't feel like starting any running threads on Cloudy's misbehaviors of the day. "Screw up de jour- everybody join in!" Positives are fine on board- they won't make me feel like running, screaming ,from my computer. Just don't crash Melusine's thread.
FWIW, for YOU, Melusine of the poetry and ambrosia voice and hilarious posts, I might humiliate my poor OLD self and post the pics if geocities ever gets itself fixed.

OK, that's out my system. I would like nothing better than to walk out of this office early and sit down at BG2 and KILL a few things right now. So please please please tread lightly, at least for a few days. Thank you.

Cloudbringer