View Single Post
Old 11-28-2001, 12:25 AM   #24
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
Hmmm.....'about' 15? Because even though 15 CHA is the minimum when rolling a Druid, I definitely wouldn't consider CHA to be their primary requisite. So if your Druid's WIS was really 15, then Druids ain't worth poopie unless you cheat in order to allow the Dual. But if you're not sure the WIS was at least 15, Aelia, I'm afraid Telchar and I are going to have to ask you to do it again with all 18's this time, just to make SURE it's impossible.

Because I hate Multiclassed Fighters, that's why.

I think it's time for a new sig.

Bah! You're lucky I have a lot of free time, and am so benevolent [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But... you are in luck. Although the manual states druids cannot dual class - they can! Happy, joy! [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img] Mustn't have been 15 after all God this game is annoying. Why would it say charisma is important to the druid if it is not their prime requisite, not to mention why is the manual wrong? Bah! By the way, I don't know why you couldn't do this yourself [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Perhaps your sig could read "Poopie-head and delegator of menial tasks"