View Single Post
Old 04-28-2001, 07:03 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well, it's been awhile and there are so many new people here now, I thought to have a go at another chain story since the previous one worked out so well. Everyone please add anything you want to it, even if you wish to change the story altogether (everyone's unique ideas is what makes this kind of thing entertaining!)

So I'll begin it:

Things were never the same for Falon the day he opened his front door and received that UPS package. After heaving the large box into his living room, he searched for a return address label, but none was to be found. The box was a strange blue and white color with the words "Great Escape" printed on the sides. After much struggling with tape and staples, he finally opened the box and peered inside. Hidden underneath a strange shredded red cloth, he saw the cement gargoyle. It seemed to grin up at him.

He slowly lifted the gargoyle out of the box and placed it on the floor. It was then that he noticed the strange flat round object dangling from a small chain attached to its claws. When he touched the object he felt a slight vibration. Turning the object over in his hand he saw that there were 8 different small buttons surrounding the other side. Each was of a different color: red, yellow, grey, black, purple, green, white and blue.

Well, I could keep going but I think I'll stop here.

Next?

------------------