View Single Post
Old 03-31-2001, 01:00 PM   #103
JJ/newbie

JJ pops in to the inn, HI, k-d, cloudsylph, howarya? Just got a slice to pop in and say hi since last week, boy do things move fast around here. Barkeep, a stein of the good darkbrew, bitte, schnell machen, auch!
I have amanda this weekend, hope to get a chance to stop in tonight for the party after she has gone to bed.
I think my ex's lawyer told her to quit shooting herself in the foot after he recieved a copy of the subpeona filing for the sherrifs who are now added to the list of called witnesses, because i had no problems in getting amanda yesterday. Still spending all my spare time on divorce/child developmental type research, hacking alot of university databases to access the journals i need online to make my review of the literature faster. Very slow, but I have come up with some good and appropriate, and most importantly, very credible studies by the 'acknowledged experts' in the field.
gonna run, but as i said, hope to be back later, make sure they lay in a keg of amberbock for me, k?

------------------
When given a choice, take both.