View Single Post
Old 12-30-2000, 11:13 PM   #1
Elowin
Welcomed New User

I couldn't find the Leprechaun discussion--probably one more day back then I looked. I don't necessarily want to kill the Lep if I don't have to. But I have looked all over The Enchanted Isle that I can get to and cannot find his stash or any "proof" to complete the quest. I have just started the Temple there (Temple of Isis) so if the Lep's hideout is beyond the Temple that would explain why I have not found it. I would like some clues or confirmation on dealing with this green-guy please. Thanks.

In the fron of the Temple entrance is a conspicuous pile of sand. What is that all about?

I have another quest looking for the Seed of the Living Tree. Sabastio mentioned I think two sources and didn't care which. I thought for sure one would be Oakenmir but going back there was seedless and I couldn't get any convirsation going on the subject either. So, is this Living Tree seed going to turn up beyond the Temple of Isis in The Enchanted Isle or I need a clue as to its location if before the Temple? Thanks.

I just offered W&W for sale in several days--I think I'm going to need another week. Thank you for the help.

[Could someone clean up the English in the line that reads, "Notify your by email when someone reply this topic?" I suggest, "Notify you by email when someone replies to this topic?"]
Elowin is offline   Reply With Quote