Thread: Replay Value
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 02:00 PM   #56
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Sunglass Man Re: Replay Value

Now they've pretty much completed the Dragonshire- Gnome Jerome is a Ninja, my Warlocks are doing great, and Gronk is a Samurai. Jake One Eye is quite happy as Paladin and Wili the Rat loves the role of Assassin.

Jerome had an interesting experience becoming a Ninja. He went and opened the Drawbridge to Shurugeon's ruins, but saw no Sleeping Sentry. He figured that it had expired when Wili opened it a while back so he didn't think much of it until the Guild refused to acknowledge his efforts. He was ticked off- especially when Wili laughed at him. He thinks that Wili used his influence in the Guild to mess with him for fun. Wili is like that. They headed back to the ruins, and sure enough, the Drawbridge was back up again. They re-entered and lowered the drawbridge once again and this time the Sentry was there. They ignored it and went immediately back to the Dojo.

Angelus found that the Wizard's Guild restocks the Dragonshire underground fish pond probably with the help of Hephaestus. After he was inducted into the Guild, not only did he have to recheck to see if the Idol of Aku was still there, but he had to go and get another Crystal Eye from "the Legendary Crystal Colanth" as if he didn't already have one! They gave Gronk strict instructions not to ask about any more jobs until they've gotten to the next town with a Wizard's Guild. Of course they might want to do it again anyway to gain some more experience before moving on.

On a side note, if one character casts "Create Portal" can another character cast "Teleport" to go to that locale? I assume it will work, and I'll have a chance to check it out soon, but I was just wondering if someone knew so I don't waste time.

Thanks, +Dr. Pick