View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 05:33 PM   #54
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Why do I have Model of a Modern Major General....lalala.. go through my head now?

Well, it's unseasonably warm here or has been for a few days but will go back to being cold this weekend.

Captain O.... the co-worker is an endless source of amazed amusement and irritation, depending on the situations...but she'll be gone in another month and a half.. *does little anticipatory dance* Today she came in an hour late (she doesn't use an alarm clock and over slept) and despite the fact that she's the 'copier' person for our dept and our new copier was out of toner (the first two were changed by the temp filling in on two of the days ms Late to Arrive doesn't work this season as her pre-retirement arrangement...don't even get me started on THAT! LOL). Anyway, in she comes and I tell her that someone JUST told me the copier toner is out and needs changing and I laugh and tell her I've never done it, to which she responds that she never has either in a very rude tone that implied I should still go ahead and be the one to take care of it.... I didn't.. LOL I went back to my work (which is a project dumped on me with no lead time, I might add!) and let her deal with it. She was not happy.... but I got a chuckle or two from it. I mean how on earth can you expect that someone else will do the work that is ASSIGNED to you and has been for years, just because you showed up late and didn't feel like doing it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ahh.. the office... neverending source of amusement and stressssssssssssssssssss!