View Single Post
Old 02-19-2003, 02:40 PM   #22
Blade
Emerald Dragon

there is more than just that use for suv's i mean my parents wouldn't be able to tow their trailer with an ordenary car, and they hate staying a hotels and motels when out camping they say its not camping and i agree. Also they can't afford more than two cars so they have one that my dad drives back an forth, its a neon econocar. Some people also just don't like how tinny some cars can feel, i mean there is a huge difference between how riding in a suv, or large truck feels and a normal town car, besides just "the feeling of security" which i don't feel btw when driving a large car; i feel like you have to pay more attention when driving a large car because the simple fact it is so large. As for calling people who own suv's unwitting accompices to Al Quida that is just slanderous and wrong. Most of America's oil is impored from over seas, mainly from the middle east it is like saying anyone who drives is an accomplice to them. Why do people get so up in arms over what car you drive? If you don't like a type of car then don't get it, it's a way of telling the manufactures you don't like that car.