View Single Post
Old 04-27-2001, 06:32 PM   #35
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
LadyWendy that's because I usually drink milk, but today is a special occasion ! Time to try special drinks ! Oh, and it is Wyvern milk - see the purple color ? And yes, the fairy-umbrella is SUPPOSED to melt - adds a spicy taste, doesn't it ?

Davros, I'll try and find these Bundys (looks at the huge numbers of keys on the keyring with uncertainty) ... unfortunately, I found the keys, but I haven't got the faintest idea what most of them open (dubious look) ... (a tiny orange key suddenly jumps up to Moiraine's hand) there ! Only had to think about the stuff, and it is how it works, eh ?

(Moiraine reaches a large drawer that opens with a creak - and extracts seven Bundys) Here they are, Sir, and don't forget your umbrella !

HAHA! Got me crackin up over her Moiraine! So great, the umbrella is supposed to melt. Ahhh. Well poor melting fairy is up to her neck in my drinki. Should I save her? She is pretty tasty. I think this Dwarven concoction is making me think strangely....Did somebody just say "help me save me"?...

------------------