View Single Post
Old 01-09-2002, 02:02 PM   #21
Axil
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by Istaron:
Since no one else has dared to say it (I can't be alone understanding this), I will!

Homosexuallity is a sin; not against some god that exist only inside peoples head, but to mankind and even nature herself.

Since I am good at subjects as biology, I can state that the meaning of life is as simple as spreading your genes (doing nasty that is [img]smile.gif[/img] , secure the survival of your species.
To do that, it takes a male , and a female. A | and a 0.
| + | wont do it. Neither will 0 + 0.
Since no genes can be spread with those combinations, the meaning of life will be lost; their life becomes meaningless. Something life is too complex for to be allowed to be.

About socity: I think homosexuals should be dealt with in some way. Since it isn't natural, it must be some kind of decease, illnes or something like that. Homosexual people should get help, like people that are addicted to drugs are.

My two cents

Oh dear, I'm trying to restrain myself here..
First of all, who are you to say what the meaning of life is (and trust me, being good at biology isn't gonna do it )?
And who are you to tell other people how they should live?
Don't you think that, since human is beyond the everyday mammal emotionally and developement-vise, the meaning of our lifeis to live as best as we can, and try to contribute into making this world good for everyone that lives here, including homosexuals?
The words you have written could have been picked right out of some book from the 15th century..
Grow up..
And you've probarbly written this to 'cause an arguement anyway..