=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

I think I have located a possible bug.The last 2 times I went thru Ust'Natha, when I steal the real dragon eggs, every Drow goes RED, even when I put Viconia or Jahiera in Sanctuary, and take the auto-fight thingie off. The last time, I put Viconia in Improved Invisibility, got her up andd out safely, went back and talked to the Drow priestess, you know the one,Phare, and gave her Sol's eggs. But when I went back to the temple, the First time I went in and I got the Light take you all talk, but Matron Mother took me in back, anyway, but then announced that I had ruined the ceremony, stripped us of our disguise.I killed her and was about to walk out and sneak thru the cit under Mass Invisbility, like I did once before.(Once MMother is killed, the city is unsealed, and you can just give Adalon her eggs)But I got mad, and reloaded to the point just before I went back into the temple, but THAT time, it worked like a charm, no sweat, ceremony, demon, & all with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DIFFERENT. Is this a bug? Has it happened to anyone else? Any comments welcome.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society