View Single Post
Old 05-18-2002, 07:21 PM   #19
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

HAHA! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] I love it! I dont know half of the answers but I'll have a go anyway [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

General Stuff:

1. What is the national flag of Spam? Ummmmm its green with spam on it?
2. How many types of Spam are there? Oh well at least 4: Eating Spam, Good Spam, Bad Spam & My spam
3. Name them. I just did
4. Who is the ruling family of Spam? Ummmm me you Jerome neb and Blue
5. How long have they ruled? Umm well not long i guess.... but You and Jerome by yourselves for just tooooo long
6. When was Spam founded? When I got here [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ... oh sorry... when YOU got here [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

History:

1. On what date was Spam brought to the New Ironworks?When you got here
2. On what date did Spam take its rightful place in the New Ironworks? When I got here
3. On what date did Spam gain its own rightful resting place in Ironworks? Ummmm when Z couldnt be bothered stopping you any more [img]tongue.gif[/img]
4. Name the place. IW [img]tongue.gif[/img]
5. On what date did the current prince and princess of Spam begin their conquest of Ironworks together? Ummm well it depends who you think they are [img]tongue.gif[/img]
6. When did Ironworks surrender itself to Spam in a thread proclaiming spamminess for the people, of the people, and by the people? MWHAHAHAHAHA [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img] Well it all started......
7. Name the thread, then go make sure your name is there for answering this quiz. Put your name here if you are a self-confessed spammer [img]tongue.gif[/img]