View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 05:44 PM   #74
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
Damn, I wish I could have gotten in on this thread from the beginning. You should see things in Southern California. It is amazing how many immigrants are coming up here!

In the Orange County School District (a predominantly afluent and educated area), they project that 56% of the students will be hispanic within the next 5 years. Whites are becoming the minority out here. We really need to rethink government policy on immigration. As of now, if immigrants are caught we just cart them back to the border and tell them not to try again. This might sound cruel, but I think we need to start shooting them. If they have to risk their lives I'm sure they will be much more cautious before attempting running the border. I wish them all well trying to get across legally, but most of them come across, marry someone who's been here, plops out a kid and suddenly they're citizens who are collecting welfare and ruining our health care system.

Don't take me wrong, it's not that I don't like hispanics, I just don't like illegal immigrants hurting our economy and costing Americans jobs. American corporations already send enough business down to Mexico, so we don't need to start bringing Mexico up to America.
While I dont want anyone shot (I know your joking) I agree completely. Its bullshit.